5.24.2002

U know how things just stick in your mind sometimes? . . . like when B and i were still going to Jones Beach every weekend on my Honda 350 . . . we'd stash it in a clump of tall bushes just off the causeway east of parking lot #6, saving ourselves a long walk to the end of the gay section where it wasn't as crowded and much cruisier . . . we'd use our helmets to anchor the blanket and up our butch factor . . . one day another couple of guys on a much bigger bike plopped down near us . . . i couldn't take my eyes off the darker one who stripped completely and fondled himself whenever he looked in our direction . . . i can still see him more clearly than any of the dozens of other guys i actually did it with in the dunes there over the years . . . his allure increased when he and his boyfriend moved into my neighborhood on the Upper West Side . . . they were hard to miss cruising the Ramble, alone or together, with a pair of dalmatians they let run wild . . . neither of them ever paid me any attention tho B, while perched on his favorite rock overlooking the lake, did strike up a conversation with the dark one . . . he was in law school at the time . . . now AOL has brought me together with my Jones Beach Fantasy . . . it's so weird to read someone's profile when u have known them by sight for years: there it is, in black and white, what might have taken hours or even an entire relationship to discover about them in bed . . . JBF has a taste for uncut dick, so he IM'd me shortly after i started trolling the chat rooms . . . as soon as we traded photos i told him the whole story . . . he still didn't have a clue about who i was and he was way more interested in the length of my foreskin . . . can u tent? he inquired . . . the question intimidated me since i had no idea what he meant . . . i decided getting together probably would spoil things . . . did U ever see Stardust Memories, the first sour Woody Allen movie? . . . i love the brief scene featuring Sharon Stone way before she became famous . . . Woody boards a train and looks out a window. . . . he spots Sharon across the tracks in another train . . . she begins to flirt with him outrageously, vamping and pursing her lips and driving him wild with desire . . . his train pulls away before he can get off to join her . . . in my twisted book, the prospect of sex with some extraordinarily attractive guy is inevitably better than the reality . . . and so it was (or wasn't) when JBF and I finally did meet after he IM'd me again recently . . . he didn't remember our first chat and i didn't remind him, determined to keep things on the sex track . . . but when i called to get his address he threw me a curve: there's somebody already here . . . do u still want to join us? . . . now that i had my mind set on meeting him, nothing could stop me . . . i didn't even ask him for the other guy's picture, figuring someone as hot as he wouldn't settle for a troll even early on a Friday afternoon . . . JBF answered the door naked and his apartment already reeked of deodorant-free manscent mixed with poppers . . . the uncut French boy already in his bed didn't seem particularly happy to see me but it didn't take long for the three of us to form an oral daisy chain or for me to discover that JBF had invited both of us solely for HIS pleasure . . . as my vintage fantasy finally became reality i found myself appreciating the reciprocal sensuality of an extra more than the beautiful face or thick cut dick of its star . . . when JBF noticed that his role might become secondary, he moved quickly to ensure his satisfaction by jerking off onto my chest while i sucked on his cockberinged balls and he pulled hard on my nipples . . . his aggressiveness shifted our sexual dynamic back in his favor and soon had me spurting too while the French boy lay next to us, almost forgotten as he idly masturbated . . . JBF went into the bathroom to clean up and returned with a wet turquoise wash cloth which i handed back to him once i wiped off . . . what about me? asked the French boy, a little plaintively . . . hey, it's every man for himself around here i blurted . . . that's not very nice said JBF . . . i only speak the truth i giggled winking at the JBF . . . the two of us got dressed while JBF smoked a Merit and i confessed that he was the longtime star of my Jones Beach Fantasy . . . i'm glad we finally got a chance to meet then, he said politely . . . on our way out, i asked the French boy if he and JBF knew one another . . . no, we just hooked up today he said . . . i was annoyed that he had invited somebody else without telling me . . . when i half apologized he said no, it turned out all right . . . too bad it wasn't the two of us who had hooked up initally . . . we'd have had better sex and Sharon Stone would still be pulling away from the station.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home