3.29.2002

what would U do if a 23 year old Italian whose name ought to have been Rocco asked U to film him while he sucked your cock, fully clothed? . . . i walk in, hand u the camera, go down on u and leave as soon as u shoot he typed after asking a million and one questions including will u shave your balls for me? . . . it sounded like a set up but with each new cell phone bulletin announcing his whereabouts as he crossed town in his SUV to get here i realized he wasn't kidding and began peering out my window . . . sure enuf, right on time, up strolled a young guy carrying a video camera who looked like he would sooner bash than blow me, but my weakness for men who look like they belong in Benshonhurst gave me the courage or stupidity to buzz him in . . . how ya doin' he asked casually when he walked in, all 6 feet 2 inches and 220 pounds of him . . . once he demonstrated the zoom function and i lay back on my bed naked, he came up for air only to ask r ya gettin it? . . . not only was i getting it, but i even had the presence of mind to turn the lens vertically so i could get the entire length of my cock as well as his handsome face as it went up and down . . . just ask Barbra Streisand how critical flattering camera angles can be! . . . he made sure to look into the camera every few minutes and during our chat, he had directed me to make sure that i got the cum dribbling from his mouth after i ejaculated . . . it turned out he even had a special effect . . . by supplementing my semen with his saliva, he doubled the volume of my jism . . . i only do this once in a while he explained after returning from the bathroom with a towel for me . . . i'm not into men's bodies and i have a girlfriend but i like doing this . . . whatever floats your boat, fella . . . now give me the camera so i can replay America's Kinkiest Home Videos before u take it home to jerk off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home