1.20.2002


GOIN' WITH THE FLOW

if somebody told me this morning when i got up that by noon a hunky graduate student would be pissing on me in the shower at
Columbia, i'd have said you must have me confused with a daddy in a water sports video at the Eagle, where D and I have been spending too much unproductive time lately . . . i got to the gym early to avoid the post-hangover rush and noticed a stocky guy in his late 20s with dark searching eyes at the bench press . . . he nodded at me a little later while i did my dumb bells, but i thought he was only being friendly and paid a lot more attention to some perfectly defined college kid wearing a #42 jersey with a lot more hair who looked like he had just gotten out of bed or an Abercrombie & Fitch catalog . . . please dear god let him be in the shower later so i can see the whole package and not only the smooth Popeye forearms that are driving me wild . . . but when i found the stocky guy in the sauna, i shifted to a bird-in-the hand strategy . . . i sat down next to him, in the only available space, and noticed that he kept glancing over at my crotch, which i keep covered with a towel unless i'm alone with someone i'm interested in . . . he absentmindedly pulled at the long foreskin between his tan, spreadeagle legs while i played with my navel ring . . . hmmmmmm . . . am i gonna be able to wait out the crowd in this 120 degree and climbing heat? . . . when his shoulder pressed firmly against mine, i didn't yield . . . the signal turned me on enough to pitch a tent in my towel, which i beat down with my hand before anybody but he noticed . . . there were at least two other friends of Dorothy in the sauna with us, but a couple of MBA types discussing Enron prevented the rapidly escalating tension from exploding into sex . . . when yet another man entered, my prey left, only to be pursued immediately by a sweaty homo with great abs who nevertheless clearly wasn't going to be much competition . . . i took my time and found the two of them across from one another in the shower . . . along with the college kid whose hairless body was blessed with an ass that could only be described with a cliche, so i won't bother . . . don't blow it . . . keep your eyes on the ball . . . WHICH BALL!?!?!? . . . fortunately, the kind of fringe benefit that keeps me renewing my alumni membership at an inconveniently located facility exited quickly . . . three semi-erections were probably three too many for him . . . and the only remaining obstacle to a rare opportunity for post work-out sex followed beauty boy out . . . my guy turned off the water . . . he can't be leaving! . . . and walked over to where i was showering . . . my cock throbbed . . . he probably can't even tell i'm uncircumsized too . . . he looked over his shoulder to make sure one was coming, lifted his smallish dick and turned on his own nozzle . . . i didn't realize at first that he was pissing because his stream was as warm as the water that instantly washed it off my body . . . he moaned as i tweaked his nipple hard and then he turned off the water again and walked to his towel which hung on a rack at the other end of the room . . . he nodded for me to follow but the outer area was much more crowded so we went our separate ways . . . i dressed dreamily, in absolute disbelief over what had just occurred, with a huge smile on my face . . . this is the locker room equivalent of clobbering D at Scrabble i thought, recalling my personal best score the night before (446 points, thanks to a double triple word score and a scrabble all during the same play) . . . suddenly, as i pulled on my Champion underwear, Urine Man walked toward me . . . i've got a meeting at 1:30 . . . it's 1:30 . . . i know . . . i will call u he said, lightly punching my still hard dick

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home