11.06.2004

is the Chelsea Grand at 17th Street and 8th Avenue the ground zero of NYCM4M hook ups? . . . the thought occurred to me as i chained my bicycle yesterday outside the service entrance, not for the first time . . . even the doorman looked as if he recognized me . . . busted!

so what does it mean when your trick tells U he hasn't even had time to use the bathroom even tho it took u 20 minutes to pedal down from the upper west side? . . . U tell me, perceptive reader . . . SpdRacrNYC seemed as jumpy as the fluffy white bark machine that greeted me at the door . . . make yourself comfortable, he urged before closing the bathroom and staying a lot longer than it would have taken to pee.

shortly after the toilet flushed, he emerged and we embraced for the preliminary feel-up round . . . so what if maybe Tina lives here too, he's a great kisser, he can keep his dick hard and i'm horny . . . he led me into the unkempt bedroom and took off his baseball cap . . . instead of revealing your typical bald spot, a shock of magenta hair fell over his forehead . . . a punk Susan Sontag: there's a sexy look . . . well, it wasn't his hair that had made me travel 70 blocks . . . once he lay on the bed and raised his shaved asshole BOING . . . it didn't even matter that his body wasn't as tight as advertised . . . not that U could tell much from the first pic he sent unless u were the kind of superhero he said he was seeking in his profile, one with X-ray vision . . . U see, he wore a Robin costume . . . hey, everybody's got a gimmick but chronologically he was a couple of decades past Boy Wonder status.

too much flattery always turns me off, especially during sex . . . let your actions do the talking. . . i would have eaten his smooth round butt just as readily if he hadn't said u are exactly my type and u are so handsome more than once . . . and i would have fucked him just as hard even if he hadn't asked will u fuck me every day for the rest of my life? . . . shut up and cum already, dude, we just met 15 minutes ago, under circumstances unlikely to engender a LTR.

SpdRacrNYC did cum, thickly--just thrusting the uncut head slowly in and out gets them every time--and then redeemed himself by exhibiting his round butt and smooth, pretty hole in a variety of provocative poses . . . i way overshot the towel he had put down to protect the sheets (now that does deserve mention at my age!) . . . but i couldn't resist calling him on the complimentary motor mouth that had been running nonstop ever since he stripped down to his socks . . . how come if i'm so hot u rejected me before, without so much as sorry, not a match, when my pic was 3 years younger? . . . bet U didn't know i was such a sweet talker.

he couldn't explain his change of heart but the pieces began to fall into place after some get-dressed chit chat . . . an aging chorus boy with a drug problem instead of a permanent address crashing at a friend's place between Jesus Christ Superstar dates . . . looks like he may have been auditioning me for a supportive role in his life . . . but i'm not good enough to play the part of anybody's savior . . . DJ Tiesto get me back uptown as fast as u got me down here.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home